• Leasing rights allow you to use the beat for ONE mix tape recording, album or radio recording.
• This recording can then be distributed at your price for up to 2,500 copies.
• Selling more than 2,500 copies means you must acquire exclusive rights.
• You may also use the beat for non-profit promotional use or demos.
• You have do not have full rights to record, alter, mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the beat).
• In the event that someone buys exclusive rights to the beat you have leased, your rights shall stand and the beat is still yours to use.
• You may also acquire new leasing rights if you sell more than 2,000 copies since your contract predates exclusive sale.
• You must give full credit to the seller (Starbfb) on all commercial recordings.
• Upon purchasing leasing rights, the seller still owns the beat(s) and the seller is able to resell the beat(s) to any other party until exclusive rights have been purchased.
You will receive an high quality MP3 file of the song untagged (free of sound marks)
• Exclusive rights grant you unlimited commercial recordings and broadcasts.
• You have full rights to record, alter, mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form(except reselling the beat).
• The original seller may no longer lease or sell the beat/song, except for prior leasing rights holders and his/her own promotional page (no downloads there).
• The seller will not receive a royalty from the sale of records or downloads.
• You must however give full credit to the seller (Starbfb) on all commercial recordings.
• If you have questions about the rights contact Starbfb@gmail.com
You will receive a high quality MP3 file + Wav file of the beat (or song), untagged (free of sound marks). The song file can be delivered digitally or through the mail on a CD.
1. Free, & Paid downloads are to be used for auditioning, & demo purposes only.
2. You may NOT use these for any commercial/profitable use.
3. Free Downloads & 0.99c Downloads DO NOT MEANS FREE LEASES.